At Home Weekly
Provided as a parent resource with each week’s lesson, At Home Weekly is designed to help your parents intentionally spend time in God’s Word with their children before they come to church. This way, parents will be the first to introduce their children to the Bible content they’ll hear at church, preparing them for the upcoming lesson.
There are five main sections to At Home Weekly that mirror the lesson and equip parents:
- Just for Fun: gives parents ideas for a practical setting where they can dive into God’s Word
- Did You Know?: developmental pieces for parents to read on your own
- Remember Verse: key verse our children are memorizing in small groups
- Teachable Moments: discussion questions
- Blessing Prayer: powerful prayer to pray over your children