What? A safe, family-friendly trick or treat event. Come enjoy the decorated car trunks as children and their parents visit each to get candy. There will be music, cotton candy, popcorn, and a costume contest.
When? Friday, October 31st, 5:30 - 7:30
Where? King Soopers Parking Lot outside Castle Pines Community Church
How Do I Participate?
Attend with Children:
- Bring children dressed in costumes
- Walk with them from car to car
- Get candy, play games, enter the costume contest
Trunk your Car:
- Pick a theme and decorate the trunk of your car. Be as creative as possible! Fun games, attractions and activities are encouraged.
- Bring candy to give away
- Hang out by your car during the event and give out candy
Car Sign up Form
- All cars must be set up by 5 pm
- All handouts and candy should be store-bought and prepackaged (no home baked goods)
- No scary or evil themed cars (devils, scary masks, etc)
- We will not be supplying power (all power must come from your car or own generator)
- We will be having a contest to see who has the best “Trunked Out” car so get creative!!